title: little Signs that show how much you care.
1) When she pushes or hit you [hug her tight]
2) When she starts cursing at you [say i love you]
3) When you break her heart [the pain never really goes away]
4) When she's quiet [hold her hand and ask her what's wrong]
5) When she ignores you [act cute so she'll notice you]
6) When she stares at your mouth [smile .. then kiss her]
7) When she pulls away [pull her back]
8) When you see her at her worst [tell her you love her and she still looks amazing]
9) When you see her start crying [hold her .. ask her what's wrong]
10) When you see her walking [approach her .. give her a kiss on the cheek]
11) When she's scared [assure her you're not going to leave her]
12) When she lays her head on your shoulder [tilt your head too .. and hold her hand]
13) When she tells you a secret [keep it safe and untold]
14) When she steals your favorite hat [let her keep it]
15) When she teases you [tease her back and make her laugh]
16) When she doesn't answer for a long time [reassure her that everything is ok]
17) When she says that she likes you [she really does, more than you could understand]
18) When she grabs at your hands [hold hers and play with her fingers]
19) When she bumps into you [bump back into her and make her laugh]
When she looks at you in your eyes [don't look away until she does]
20) When she misses you [she's hurting inside]
1) Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
2) When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go
3) When she says she's ok, don't believe it, talk with her. 10 yrs later she'll remember you
4) Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
5) Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
6) Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
7) Tease her and let her tease you back
8) Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
9) Watch her favorite movie or her favorite show with her, even if you think its stupid.
10) Give her the world.
11) Let her wear your clothes.
12) When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
13) Let her know she's important.
14) Kiss her in the pouring rain.
15) When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is: "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
Sunday, December 23, 2007
another forward mail that draw tears into my eyes .. had been crying awfully lots lately. *sigh*