Friday, March 07, 2008

Tag: Crazy 8s

i was tagged by -jeanne- to reveal lots of 8s about myself !!

8 things I'm passionate about :
(1) movie/anime
(2) my sister
(3) animals
(4) reading/blogging
(5) nature

8 things I want to do before I die :
(1) find happiness
(2) travel to Japan

8 things I often say :
(1) haha/hehe
(2) d'oh/dang
(3) ish
(4) then ??
(5) what the ..
(6) you've gotta be kidding me
(7) piggy (awfully lots lately ..)

8 things I've recently read/currently reading :
(1) light before day (author: Christopher Rice)
(2) the secret (author: Rhonda Byrne)
(3) haunted (author: Heather Graham)

8 things I could listen to over and over :
(1) Jay (周杰伦) 's
(2) W-inds'
(3) Backstreet Boys's

8 things that attract me to my best friends :
(1) happiness
(2) sharing
(3) support/comfort
(4) enjoyment
(5) laughters
(6) trustworthiness
most of listings (oh wait .. all of the listings ..) didn't reach 8 items, will surely add on when i think of anything else !!

6 comments :

  1. haha! I never thought of that! I was tagged with this one months ago but it's still incomplete so I haven't posted it yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yeah.. Japan is really worth visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. same dream with me,
    VISIT JAPAN!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. miyuki: not exactly, but i do enjoy his music. ;)

    宝茹: haha. erm .. :p

    shiera: can't wait to see yours !! :D

    小彬: glad to be sharing the same dream with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete