Monday, March 03, 2008

Tag: Friendship Chain

i was tagged by -juliana-, -jeanne-, -sharon-, -cometh- accordingly, with the intension to make authority Technorati explode, to increase Google page rank, to get more traffic, n to makes more new friends.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana's Site 3. Hazel - My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne - The Callalily Space 5. Little Paces 6. Everyday Healy 7. Sunnysideupfoodie 8. Almanac Queen 9. Caramel Corn 10. Life in the United States 11. Akira~~The World~~ 12. ~::*♀* IntoxIcatEd *♀*::~ 13. Funkye 14. pynk-candy’s 15. Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way 16. Life's a journey, not a destination 17. Simple Life 18. Life is beautiful; Life is love 19. This is a miracle... 20. Project Heavy Traffic 21. UTOPIA 22. BenardCometh Revelations 23. Levian 24.
do add on ..

2 comments :

  1. Woot.. I am in the list..I am in the list.... Woot... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you are. you tagged me, remembered ?? :p

    ReplyDelete