Monday, April 07, 2008

Tag: Links of Gratitude

i was tagged by -malyn- to first, express my gratitude n secondly, expand the links. here goes ..
A: my Gratitude

i'm grateful for the - Happiness, Love, Care n Support - that surrounds me. had been cloaked in melancholy for eons, causes me to forget the ever existence of Happiness. when i finally surfaced, free from being trapped further n deeper into the greyness, i almost felt uncertain to have the privilege to be happy. Thank You for showering me with Light.

B: gratitude Links
1 - Are You Grateful? 2 - Complain Complain Complain 3 - Attitude, the Ultimate Power 4 - Max 5 - DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 6 - Mental Poo 7 - My Thoughts 8 - Baba Doodlius 9 - Wake Up America 10 - Life is a Roller Coaster 11 - Life is beautiful 12 - Pinay Mommy Online 13- Nelle-LucidCreativity 14 - Juliana of PinayWahm 15 - And Life Goes On 16 - Uncomplicated 17 - Barefooted Me 18 - Points of View 19 - My Journey in Life 20 -Travelocity's Adventures 21 - My Life's Journey 22 - Levian の blog 23 -
feel free to add on ..

No comments :

Post a Comment