Sunday, May 04, 2008

Iron Man (2008)

Iron Man

an incredible film !! took me on a ride so enjoyable n exciting !! a Huge recommendation if you'd enjoyed Marvel's Fantastic Four, Spiderman, The Hulk, etc. the plot is simple n predictable, it is the way it was presented that makes it so humorous n unique. *whoosh through the sky !!*

some backgrounds on the movie:
- director: Jon Favreau
- released: 2008
- casts: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges
- language: English
- genre: Science Fiction

sequels:
- Iron Man (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)




5 comments :

  1. I wanna watch it too!!! My friends said it is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should !! in fact, "i said nice" as well, if you did read my comments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I read and I got it... wah, so many friends went to watch already, I think I will go for it after Friday, because this week I will rush for my assignments! aikz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this info.
    Since I came to Japan, I've got no updates on new movies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. akira: assignments nightmares. best of luck with it !! :)

    shiera: you're most welcome. am glad that i'm able to introduce some cool movies to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete