- as the bus slowly approached the station, you saw that it was already full. another bus will arrive in 15 minutes, what will you do?
a) get on - Q2
b) wait for the next bus - Q4
- you are having a headache during an overseas trip, someone was kind enough to give you some medicines, what will you do?
a) said thanks n eat it - Q6
b) reject politely - Q3
- you watched a very touching movie, what will you do?
a) introduce the movie to others - Q12
b) keep quiet, it is just another movie - Q7
- a red van selling breads stopped at the side of the pond, who do you think is in the van?
a) a couple or family - Q3
b) robbers - Q5
- a picture portraying a Heart in the middle, what makes you think of?
a) love - Q12
b) poker card - Q8
- your best friend mentioned about attending a gather, what will you do?
a) request to join him/her - Q9
b) wait quietly for her to invite you along - Q10
- after dinner, he paid for the expensive meal, what do you feel?
a) feels guilty, suggest to split the bill - Q10
b) feels happy, said thanks with no intention to pay - Q12
- while attending a gathering, you noticed your best friend was nowhere in sight, what will you do?
a) plan to leave earlier - Q13
b) force yourself to stay until the very end - Q12
- when do you wish to get married?
a) 21-25 - Q11
b) 26-30 - Q10
- both your phones rang simultaneously, what will you do?
a) answer one of them - Q15
b) answer both at the same time - Q16
- you received the grand prize of a villa from the lottery, where do you wish it is located?
a) by the sea/pond - Q14
b) on an island - Q15
- within the crowded bus, a beautiful young lady's feet got stepped on. what do you think her reaction is?
a) angry n blame it on the other party - Q17
b) cried in pain - Q16
- someone you are not close with invited you for dinner, what do you think the reason is?
a) he/she won a lottery - Q21
b) he/she has a favor to request - Q17
- a friend gave you a something you dislike as a present, what will you do?
a) said thank you dully- Q18
b) pretend to like it - Q19
- mega sale is on, what will you do?
a) shopping craze! - Q18
b) might not buy anything at all - Q19
- have you ever gave out something that you received as a gift?
a) yes - Q19
b) no - Q20
- a women dressed in a very sexy outfit was waiting for a taxi, where do you think she is going?
a) a date with her boyfriend - Q16
b) to the nightclub - Q21
- someone slapped you hard on the shoulder, do you think it is a he or she?
a) he - Q22
b) she - Q23
- do you prefer icy red tea or pearl milk tea?
a) icy red tea - Q20
b) pearl milk tea - Q18
- you are in the taxi together with your best friend, will you pay for him/her?
a) yes - Q24
b) no - Q21
- meeting an opposite sex that caught your attention, have you thought of approaching him/her?
a) yes - Q25
b) no - Q23
- a couple was flirting opening on the street, what kind of relationship do you think they are in?
a) lovers - A
b) friends - B
- during your childhood, do you more often pretend to be the adult or the children?
a) adult - E
b) children - C
- which do you prefer in the playground?
a) ferris wheel - F
b) seesaw - D
- you have so much to talk about with friends?
a) yes - G
b) sometimes - proceed to 24
A. Deer - cautious n approachable
although they looked reserved, deers are often very cautious. they are perfectionist, with high self-esteem. they look down on cowardly acts, dislike revealing their weaknesses. they may looked cold n detached, but are actually honest n sincere. they might be hysterical if emotionally challenged.
B. Turtle - adaptable n considerate
their adaptability are high, very down to earth. they are gentle n easily hurt. they are often reluctant to reveal their problems. being passive n shy, they rarely conflicted with others, dislike showing off. easily influenced, thoughtful.
C. Scottish Fold (Folded-ear Cat) - stylist n confident
they are stylish n love to showoff. they are always in the spotlight. they knew how to dress up, showing only their strength. they create their own style, n do not follow the trend blindly. they are social experts.
D. Shepard - loyal n focus
they would do everything they can to complete their job. they are the rules followers n keep their promises. they are polite, have a lot of friends. they dislike showing off, focus on getting the job done, they often love their job a lot.
E. Rhinopithecus - intellectual n strong willed
they are very wise beings, rational n talented. self-confident, they are humble even when accomplish an achievement. they love to be complimented, but often pretend these compliments did not matter. they are willing to spent a huge amount of time n energy in something they like.
F. Giraffe - elegant n patience
they are thinkers, often calm n intellectual, they enjoy analyzing problems. mature n trustworthy, they often hide no surprises. love by many, they are able to handle many situations calmly. being too conservative might caused them to miss a good chance of promotion at work.
G. Elephant - free n controlling
they love to be free. they are joyful, eye-catching, n open-minded. some might be disturb with their openness. they seldom hesitate, facing big or small problems, they usually rush forward n eager to solve or complete them. their fighting spirits are often roaring.