Keima had proven himself to be the Capturing God after releasing girls from runaway spirits by making them fell in love with him. the latest challenge was with Diana, a goddess possessing Tenri, Keima's neighbor, asking him to find her siblings. the only clue they had was through the memories of others. Keima went on the mission with the hope that he could finally be released from his contract with hell.
the Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (2010-2013) series had give harem anime a new perspective, proving that girls doesn't need to be needy and desperate at all times in order to gain attention from the center male character. in this series, all the characters used their own personality along with their genuine emotions to create romance. like all its prequels, this installment also managed to pack depths and developments for every characters.
some background on the anime:
- episodes: 12
- director: Satoshi Osedo (聡大脊戸)
- released: 2013
- language: Japanese
- genre: Romance/Supernatural
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (2010)
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II (2011)
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: 4-nin to Idol (2011)
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Tenri-hen (2012)
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen (2013)