Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Devastated.

after a long night, the world didn't come to an end as i though it would. the sun still shines, the birds still sing. sarcastically, i'm left dazed. my eyes blurred. what will today bring ?? ..

it was different. different from the usual conflicts. where has "nothing can't be solve" gone ?? hammered with words that hurt more than knuckles. words that i convince myself are just blabbering anger. he didn't mean it .. he didn't mean it .. he didn't mean it .. or .. maybe he does ..

thank god this is not the end. thanks for the call. the call that meant more than the world. the call that gets me going n reassuring me that this is Not the end. a call that puts an end to the endless night ..

cloaked in sourness n heart aching. from the dimmed corner, struggling in search of the "light at the end of the tunnel". for a minute back then, i gave up. i actually thought of it. *shaking it off* no, it is sadness playing with my mind. negativity trying to conquer me.

though unable to stop the tears, though struggle to stay on the path, i will hang on. I Will. watch me .. *firmly*

No comments :

Post a Comment