Saturday, April 19, 2008

Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon 三国之见龙卸甲 (2008)

Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon

i was, again, told multiple times that this isn't an interesting movie. Strongly disagree (again) !! the movie touched me, made me feel so sad that they had to die so regrettably. appearance of Andy (安志杰) surprised me even more !! had always been a big fan of his kungfu movies. his previous filmography can be found here: KungFu Actors.

some backgrounds on the movie:
- director: Daniel (李仁港)
- released: 2008
- casts: Andy (刘德华), Andy (安志杰), Sammo (洪金宝), Maggie Q
- language: Mandarin
- genre: History/War



6 comments :

  1. I cried during the end of the movie...it's a nice movie.

    my review here>> http://www.xiaoyenzi.com/2008/04/3kingdoms/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice movie!!! I love Zhao Yun, a hero I like since childhood... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie quite controversional to mainland chinese.

    this movie touch me alot, i dunno why but i kinda like how Andy Lau brought 赵子龙 zhao zi long character up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. apple: agreed !! although the ending was quite sad, but it's definitely worth a watch !! :D

    akira: you've definitely proven yourself a chinese reader to know the details. ;)

    orange: my my .. i suppose they are trying to increase the "movie effect" ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, hehe, I seldom wrote chinese blogs, so ppl might think I donno how to read mandarin... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. but you did introduced a lot of chinese books in your blog. i guess they didn't pay attention. ;)

    ReplyDelete