Saturday, May 14, 2011

Personality Test: Farm

Doll

you farm was robbed, you need to sell off one of the animals to survive. which will it be?
A. the clever monkey
B. the hardworking cow
C. the speedy horse
D. the gentle goat
E. the king of all animals, the lion


who will you abandon during difficult times?

A. the clever monkey
monkey represents friendship. when disaster came, you will abandon your friends. you are a homey person.

B. the hardworking cow
cow represents lover. when disaster came, you will let go of your lover. you prefer freedom.

C. the speedy horse
horse represents siblings. when disaster came, you will not look after your siblings. you trust yourself the most.

D. the gentle goat
goat represents parents. when disaster came, you will not rely on your parents. you could be the type that grew up without them, or you longed to be independent, away from them.

E. the king of all animals, the lion
lion represents the elders. when disaster came, you will not seek the elders for help. you are a courageous person, your success rate is higher than the others.

4 comments :

  1. I chose E & I know I'm always the courage person! hahaha... enjoy your weekend Levian :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had a hard deciding which one to sell because I wouldn't want to sell any of them. But, I finally chose the lion.

    I LOVE these personality tests, Levian. So much fun and interesting!

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose monkey. Clever monkey represents friends? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. dora:
    yes you are! you are definitely one gutsy mom, hehe.

    ron:
    interesting choice! i couldn't have imagined a cat person like you would actually sell off the big cat!

    tekkaus:
    haha, that was my choice as well, oppsie!

    ReplyDelete