having baby John to look after, Amy was overwhelmed with not being able to join her friends for activities anymore. she was generally angry and had an attitude with everything at this point. Grace decided to go ahead with having sex with Jack despite her father's warning. while it turned out to be amazing, her father plane crashed just moments later, causing her to feel at fault. in the meanwhile, Anne, Amy's mother was pregnant again, which the child might be her ex-husband, George's, or her new boyfriend's.
there were so many immature characters in the series that it was quite a huge task to decide who to like or hate. while the children went crazy looking for sex, the adults filed for divorce and continued having sex. the story evolved completely around sex, which sometimes made it rather tedious listening to the conversation. there were also the pairing problem. everyone tend to switch partners every now and then, testing compatibility, having sex, again. it was difficult to believe who really love who at this point.
some backgrounds on the drama:
- episodes: 24
- director: Brenda Hampton
- released: June 2010 - June 2011
- casts: Shailene Woodley, India Eisley, Daren Kagasoff, Francia Raisa, Kenny Baumann, Molly Ringwald, Mark Derwin, Megan Park, Greg Finley II
- language: English
- genre: Drama/Teen
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 1 (2008)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 2 (2009)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 3 (2010)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 4 (2011)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 5 (2012)