Wednesday, November 26, 2014

In Your Dreams #1: In Your Dreams (2012)

In Your Dreams

Zip lived in a small town, where everyone knew everyone else since birth. one day, a sibling joined her class, Kieran and Kayla instantly became the town’s new focus. first day in school, Kieran passed out on Zip’s table from his narcolepsy, where he struggled to stay awake. Zip couldn’t resist falling for him, while he couldn’t resist telling her his deepest secret, which he had the ability to see bits and pieces into the future. when Kieran’s mother revealed that his narcolepsy wasn’t what it seemed, but might be putting them in harms’ way, things instantly got further complicated.

I received free e-books from the author in exchange for reviews. It was such an easy and fast read that I found myself flying through the pages in no time. I was rooting for Zip’s character and before long was rooting for Kieran as well. while I initially thought I would dislike Kayla for her tough personality, I fell for her equally hard as well. half way into the book and comfortable with its characters, I was surprised to find the scale of the plot expanded into something so much more bigger. the satisfaction I felt since then was even more stronger despite how little I want to know about Morgan. relationship wise, it was obvious where the story was heading, but I was equally eager to see how the duo confront their differences as well as the dangers.

author: Amy Martin
published: 2012
genre: Paranormal

In Your Dreams series:
- In Your Dreams (2012)
- As You Wake (2013)
- Before You Sleep (2014)
- Beyond Your Dreams (2014)

No comments :

Post a Comment