Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Soul Screamers #3: My Soul to Keep (2010)

My Soul to Keep

Kaylee's Banshee, or Bean Sidhe ability caused her to scream whenever she sensed death. only Nash, her boyfriend was able to understand and calm her under these extreme circumstances. Nash was a male Bean Sidhe, had not the ability to hold a soul like Kaylee's scream could do, but was able to direct a soul back to its original body. their love shifted onto shaky ground when Kaylee discovered that Nash was addicted to Demon Breath, the addictive breath of Avari, the hellion of greed, from the Netherworld, now selling in the human world.

Kaylee had grew so much since the first book, her increased strength reflected clearly in her decisions and made her so lovable that had me rooted completely for her. unfortunately her romance took a turn for the worst, making the book the most devastating installment thus far. different emotions washed through me as i read, suffering a painful heartache with the most difficult decision she had to make.

author: Rachel Vincent
published: 2010
genre: Fantasy/Paranormal

Soul Screamers series:
- My Soul to Lose (2009)
- My Soul to Take (2009)
- My Soul to Save (2009)
- My Soul to Keep (2010)
- Reaper (2010)
- My Soul to Steal (2010)
- If I Die (2011)
- Never to Sleep (2012)
- Before I Wake (2012)
- With All My Soul (2013)

No comments :

Post a Comment