Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Soul Screamers #7: With All My Soul (2013)

With All My Soul

after knowing the hellion of greed, Avari kidnapped her father, Kaylee's world crumbled as she tried to get her father dead and keeping her friends alive. Avari had teamed up with the other hellions, Belphegore and Invidia, for a promising success in obtaining Kaylee's soul. to save everyone she loved, especially when Tod's mother and Sophie's father too were captured, Kaylee had to outwit Avari with the help of Ira, a hellion of wrath who was even more dangerous and powerful.

last book into the Soul Screamers (2009-2013) series, it had a satisfying ending if not predictable. pages were too often wasted on Tod and Kaylee's love life, which after a few books, those hot scenes became somewhat boring to flip through. even though everything she planned was to save everyone, her continuous lies made her less likable in this installment. however, her interactions with Ira were utmost entertaining. as the hellion of wrath, Ira stood out among the rest of the hellions, giving the book a different focusing point for a change.

author: Rachel Vincent
published: 2013
genre: Fantasy/Paranormal

Soul Screamers series:
- My Soul to Lose (2009)
- My Soul to Take (2009)
- My Soul to Save (2009)
- My Soul to Keep (2010)
- Reaper (2010)
- My Soul to Steal (2010)
- If I Die (2011)
- Never to Sleep (2012)
- Before I Wake (2012)
- With All My Soul (2013)

No comments :

Post a Comment