Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sovereign #2: The Offering (2014)

The Offering

after escaping the colony, Cori survived the wilderness with Dylan’s help and knowledge. she was pursued by the colony’s armies, which in returned attracted the Savages’ attention. the Saveges easily destroyed the small army and forcefully brought Cori and Dylan back to their hideout. with an army sent to retrieve the duo, the Savages were certain that there must be something valuable about the duo. Cori managed to gain the trust of their leader, Tyce, and they continued their journey, reaching a colony called Mercy, where they met with the most unexpected surprise.

I received the free e-book from the author in exchange for a review. I was unable to pry myself from the book since its very first page. while I initially thought Cori could finally settled down with a far more normal life with Dylan, I was of course, dead wrong. the adventure definitely doesn’t stop there. joining the Savages was another whole new storyline to follow, which I was even more absorbed compared to the prison life within the colony. half way through the book however, the story started involving science and medical, which I was not a huge fan of. again, I pulled myself through just to get to the juicy part, knowing all the painful details has got to pay off in the end, just like the previous installment did.

author: E.R. Arroyo
published: 2014
genre: Science Fiction

Sovereign series:
- Sovereign (2012)
- The Offering (2014)

No comments :

Post a Comment