Alisa Perne spent the last 5000 years as a vampire, living alone while guarding her secret. out of loneliness, she failed to resist the urge to intervene Teri Raine's life when she saw that Teri was targeted by a rapist. Teri was a descendant of her human family, she had to do everything she can to protect her. but that was her first mistake, Alisa was surrounded by more deaths n destructions that can befell on any human being. when a top-secret group revealed knowing her secret, they tracked her down to have her join them. she had to protect both herself n Teri from the unknown enemy, which was far more powerful than what she had encounter all these years.
it was slightly annoying reading about the mysterious groups, the IIC n Telar, they did nothing to impress but only further confused me. the first impression i got was that they belonged to the same group of persistent people, forcing Alisa to join them. slowly i found out that they are unrelated, in fact one group tried to eliminate another. however, the most beautiful part of the series, was its breathtaking ending. it was perfect! all the loose ends were tied up, all the questions were answered. n it was an absolutely awesome answer.
author: Christopher Pike
- Thirst No. 1: Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (2009)
- Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, Creatures of Forever (2010)
- Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn (2010)
- Thirst No. 4: The Shadow of Death (2011)
- Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (2013)
The Last Vampire series:
- The Last Vampire (1994)
- The Last Vampire 2: Black Blood (1994)
- The Last Vampire 3: Red Dice (1995)
- The Last Vampire 4: Phantom (1996)
- The Last Vampire 5: Evil Thirst (1996)
- The Last Vampire 6: Creatures of Forever (1996)