Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Wife Is A Gangster 조폭 마누라 (2001)

My Wife Is A Gangster

the film evenly divide the comedy n romance. some good actions are of course seen, but not much. the focus here lies in how the romance are presented. i was impressed by how touching it can be. it is serious yet it warms your heart !! erm .. now i sounds pretty much mixed up too .. overall, it is much more recommended then My Wife is a Gangster 3. the film does have the "wife" being the gangster, not as MWIAG3, where the "wife" is only a "guest". it is so cool how the husband (a typical guy) would become her support in the gang at the end of the film. so totally sweet !!

some background on the movie:
- pronunciation: Jopog Manura (조폭 마누라)
- director: Cho Jin-Gyu (조진규)
- released: 2001
- casts: Shin Eun-Gyeong (신은경), Park Sang-Myeon (박상면)
- language: Korean
- genre: Action/Comedy

Other version(s):
- My Wife is a Gangster 1 (2001)
- My Wife is a Gangster 2 (2003)
- My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2006)




No comments :

Post a Comment