Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time.

another Chinese New Year reaching its end ..

time, indeed, is the toughest challenge. after a cruel test n cumulative efforts that lasted for more than a year, i obviously still wasn't accepted for who i am. the thought of not given the freedom to express my negative emotions haunt me in my sleep. suppressing n get blamed for reveling my thoughts drains me dearly ..

i admit doesn't showing my true emotions to just about anyone. but when i do, be grateful that my smile ain't fake towards you, be grateful that i trusted you enough to reveal my true-self to you ..

i'm who i'm, n darned Proud of it !! i'm one whole package that contains both the good n bad qualities. Take it or Leave it, n that's Final ..

Happy Chap Goh Mei !!

No comments :

Post a Comment