Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rooted.

sitting in one of the corners, bundled in my thick Disney jacket, cool air from the central air-con surrounds me. chilled, i'm buried in papers covered in words, with printed slides filled with notes, n a few colorful highlighters.

whispers rosed from across the room now n then, pencil scribbling on paper surface, fingers dancing across laptop keystrokes. on the other side of the transparent window, some were sitting on the desk, some where talking n laughing at their shared-jokes. the library had rarely been half as filled.

though often distracted by the slightest movements, it seemed to be the only reminder of my existence in the real world. trapped in the world of my mind, my thoughts drifted along with the thick notes, covered in purple n yellow ..

No comments :

Post a Comment