Monday, May 28, 2012

Soul Screamers #1: My Soul to Take (2009)

My Soul to Take

Kaylee was at the club, enjoying being basked in the attention of Nash, the hottest guy in school. but before she was able to leave a good impression, it happened again. her ability to sense that someone near her was about to die. the shadows and fog closing in, soon she would be taken over by a force so powerful that it sought to escape her through her throat, with her screaming agonizingly.

having read the teaser: My Soul to Lose (2009) beforehand, i had a rough idea that Kaylee was a Banshee, or Bean Sidhes. what i was surprised to find was to have more than one Bean Sidhes to read about! despite being drawn into the agony of her screaming her head away, it was comforting to know that to a male Bean Sidhes, the screaming was a beautiful Soul Song, a song that was able to hold on to a soul before its passing over. the idea was so overwhelming that i found myself at the end of the book as soon as i began!

author: Rachel Vincent
published: 2009
genre: Fantasy/Paranormal

Soul Screamers series:
- My Soul to Lose (2009)
- My Soul to Take (2009)
- My Soul to Save (2009)
- My Soul to Keep (2010)
- Reaper (2010)
- My Soul to Steal (2010)
- If I Die (2011)
- Never to Sleep (2012)
- Before I Wake (2012)
- With All My Soul (2013)

No comments :

Post a Comment