Saturday, June 09, 2012

Soul Screamers #3.5: Reaper (2010)

Reaper

Tod was like any other teenager. like most siblings, he often bickered with his younger brother, Nash. Tod was the matured one, often thinking things through; while Nash was the emotional one, where their mum often said he wore his heart on his sleeve. one day, Nash sneaked out while being grounded, calling in hours later screaming for Tod to pick him up. as annoyed as Tod was, the accident happened and Nash died. negotiating with the reaper, Tod was forced to make a decision, between Nash's life and his.

the short story showed a background of Tod's transition from a male Banshee, or Bean Sidhe to a Reaper. despite his usual indifferent attitude, Tod was every bit emotionally involved during these moment of change. having enjoyed the series thus far, i considered this unusual sneak peek extremely delicious! and predicting many fans shifting their interest from Nash to Tod from this onward.

author: Rachel Vincent
published: 2010
genre: Fantasy/Paranormal

Soul Screamers series:
- My Soul to Lose (2009)
- My Soul to Take (2009)
- My Soul to Save (2009)
- My Soul to Keep (2010)
- Reaper (2010)
- My Soul to Steal (2010)
- If I Die (2011)
- Never to Sleep (2012)
- Before I Wake (2012)
- With All My Soul (2013)

No comments :

Post a Comment